The cost of home charging

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anko said:
Simple: do not used the heater. Or at least, set it to the lowest possible temp. And you will be "fine", even in a model without electrical heater.
To be quite honest I personally dont intend being cold or dressing up and driving with an egg shell under the accelerator to go out in the car to try to achieve these alleged economy figures. Its hard to compare totally different driving techniques.

:)

Back to the original topic.

Marksuk said:
anko said:
Simple: do not used the heater. Or at least, set it to the lowest possible temp. And you will be "fine", even in a model without electrical heater.
To be quite honest I personally dont intend being cold or dressing up and driving with an egg shell under the accelerator to go out in the car to try to achieve these alleged economy figures. Its hard to compare totally different driving techniques.

Back to the original topic.

It used to rain inside my first car in the winter, but I probably paid about £50 for that - when I spend £35,000 on a car, I expect it to be warm and move at a decent speed off the lights!

Back