The honeymoon is over....

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyke

After enjoying unfettered access to the Ecotricity charge points in the North West of the UK, the popularity of EVs today meant that for the first time I had to queue. :(

Oh well, it was good while it lasted :lol:

Tyke said:
After enjoying unfettered access to the Ecotricity charge points in the North West of the UK, the popularity of EVs today meant that for the first time I had to queue. :(

Oh well, it was good while it lasted :lol:

And aren't you pleased that, unlike a Leaf owner, you could have just shrugged your shoulders and driven on :eek:

Yes! :D

One of the cars using the two chargers at the particular services was a Leaf, the other was a Phev. Fortunately, by the time I had gone inside the services to buy a sandwich, the PHEV had completed its charge, so I took my place.

I tend to use these chargers only if it is convenient for me to stop (e.g. to have lunch), rather than stopping because I have to like the Leaf drivers.

Interestingly, once the Leaf had finished charging, the driver did not moved it from the bay, which I thought was poor etiquette. :evil:

Back