The showoff thread - post your Outlander here!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ElBocko said:
I suppose that the rule is, if you've got it; flaunt it. :p Sun powered Outlander
10649998_564028067052990_6475414029450118514_n.jpg

I'm loving this......all of it!! :lol: :lol:

maddogsetc said:
Looking good. Must admit I'm surprised how many peeps seem to have gone for blue - I was expecting white or black to be the most popular.

having had black cars and white cars, I've come to the conclusion that they are pigs to keep clean - we've gone for blue.

maby said:
maddogsetc said:
Looking good. Must admit I'm surprised how many peeps seem to have gone for blue - I was expecting white or black to be the most popular.

having had black cars and white cars, I've come to the conclusion that they are pigs to keep clean - we've gone for blue.

I didn't actually have a choice, so blue it was... Personally I would've gone for the grey, but sadly they sold that one on me and I wasn't going to wait for the next one.

I finally got around to taking a picture of my car. I managed to catch it in its natural environment - forget citys dirt roads is what it loves!

15165141420_4601c49142_h.jpg

Some great pictures appearing on this thread now after a slow start; great stuff!

I hope to be contributing tomorrow at some point :mrgreen:

Lovely looking car in the grey. Congrats, David.

I'm starting to regret not waiting the extra 2 months for a grey one. Mind you, I'd then probably just have ended up wishing I'd got the blue. :D

Happy motoring.

Stu said:
Lovely looking car in the grey. Congrats, David.

I'm starting to regret not waiting the extra 2 months for a grey one. Mind you, I'd then probably just have ended up wishing I'd got the blue. :D

Happy motoring.

Thanks Stu - I'm sure I'll be casting admiring looks at your blue number when it arrives.....they do look really nice :cool:

Hi Webb5, I'm not normally a fan of black wheels but have been thinking about getting some (with winter tyres) as this is my first white car. I have to say I really like the look of yours. Are they offering black as an option now or did you get them painted for you?

Back