The showoff thread - post your Outlander here!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cymro said:
My Black GX4hs - click on image for full-size

Congratulations!

Welcome to the Club of Black PHEV!

Black is beautiful! :)

The nice dynamic chrome framing of the side windows
is showing its clear lines only on a black car.

Also the front part looks more dynamic.

Sharky said:
Paddlepower said:
Nice pic Sharky!

Have you bothered with a lock on the cable? If so what did you go for? I'm just looking around for one.

I've called evconnectors and they are trying to get the manufacturers to upgrade the security options on theses cables.

I have posted a pick of a 30amp cable I got for home charging and on it is the lock I use. it's a Yale combination Y150/30 , fits nicely in the hole on the trigger and is well made and will stop the casual thief!
http://www.my-tool-shed.co.uk/p1092516/Yale_Y150_30mm_Brass_Combination_Padlock/product_info.html?utm_source=googleversafeed&vfsku=1092516&gpla=pla&gclid=CjwKEAiAj-KiBRC48YzhnLSg0D0SJAClOhK3gA38nyl53cBGd-NCaRGXyC9ICeiZuDLt_hKYPeZA5BoC6FDw_wcB

I use this method to lock my Chevy volt cable.
CableLock.jpg

I've added some "skid bars" front and rear. Although they are intended for the 2014/15 Outlander, they fit well on the 2013 model, especially combined with the bumper extensions.

L1030792.jpg

jaapv said:
I've added some "skid bars" front and rear. Although they are intended for the 2014/15 Outlander, they fit well on the 2013 model, especially combined with the bumper extensions.
I'm adding those this week also. Looks great ;)

jaapv

Looks great, were the side protectors standard or aftermarket, don't seem to be available in UK?

Cheers

Chris

jaapv said:

Have you got part numbers for these by any chance? I have fitted the body kit but the skid plates will complete the look I am after :D

I don't know part numbers, my dealer just pulled them out and screwed them on, saying "let's see if they fit. I'll take them off if you don't want them" :oops: ; they are official quite recent Mitsu accessories.
The sidebars are aftermarket.

Newbie here.

Only got it on December 30th.....

jtt1.jpg

jtt2.jpg

Went for the Titanium as it was sitting on the showroom floor and we have had black and white cars before and they are a bugger to keep clean especially the black!

Cheers

NAPpy

Interesting that your spec contains the nicer fog light surrounds and alloys from the Diesel Outlander, not even an option here in the UK.

Never mind the car, look at all that Sun, we've not seen that in Glasgow for months. Roll on May.....

Ozukus said:
Interesting that your spec contains the nicer fog light surrounds and alloys from the Diesel Outlander, not even an option here in the UK.

......and plenty of black trim around the arches and sills, etc........

Paule23 said:
Never mind the car, look at all that Sun, we've not seen that in Glasgow for months. Roll on May.....

Did I mention that we have a 6.5kW photovoltaic cell on the roof?

Free charging of the PHEV and a lot of other things as well!

NAPpy

:eek: :mrgreen:

NAPpy said:
Paule23 said:

Did I mention that we have a 6.5kW photovoltaic cell on the roof?

Free charging of the PHEV and a lot of other things as well!

NAPpy

Back