User manual!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for showing the link to the manual, fingers crossed GX4 mid September, is the MMCS manual available in this format?
I have found the Japanese version but found it a bit difficult to read!!

I found the English translation from Japanese of the main user manual difficult to read - in fact it's a long time since I've seen such a bad user manual (especially for such a high value product).

I suspect an MMCS manual would be even worse...

I'm looking forward to collecting my car on Friday (fingers crossed) so I can play with all the bits for real and learn that way...

In the meantime, this manual translation nonsense reminds me of a great story. I was involved in the design of an new sound desk made by a well known Japanese company. One of the early manual editions had a section detailing how to swap out some cards which involved removing some screws.

To highlight which screws to unscrew, the manual had a diagram with an arrow pointing to each screw - with a poorly translated version of the word "Screw" alongside each one. I don't want to swear, so use your imagination, but suffice to say it started with "f"...

Ahem...

R

Nice one R
Yeah found the same, as you say god knows what the MMCS manual will be like having seen other posts about the use of the system!

user manual, page 11-20

Glad to see, that the drive battery has some fun, too.... :D

nz4osj.jpg

Back