what colour did you go for

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Titanic Grey. I wanted the car fast and that was the colour available for fast delivery.
And already have a white car that's more grey than white in wintertimes.

Glacier Blue, looks great when clean, but is a right mud plugger, always covering itself in grime!

I recon it sneaks out in the night a goes 'offroading' by itself. :lol:

This colour:

jtt1.jpg

Arrived yesterday afternoon on a low loader in Black. What a car, done 60 miles so far and not used a drop of fuel. Having fun with the regen and paddles. :D :D will try and get my head in the manual tomorrow so much to learn.

Pearl white.

Hoping it'll say cool through the summer as where she parks it at work and here at home, they're both south facing sun traps! :eek:

We've had many other coloured cars, and have all heated up badly in the summer, so hoping the white will help in reducing that..... :|

Goldfinger said:
Pearl white.

Hoping it'll say cool through the summer as where she parks it at work and here at home, they're both south facing sun traps! :eek:

We've had many other coloured cars, and have all heated up badly in the summer, so hoping the white will help in reducing that..... :|

Hadn't realised how hot it was in the north east :lol: I guess that's global warming for you :D

Glacial blue, mainly as it was the only 'colour' amongst the white, black and grey. We've owned 2 grey cars for the past few years so I needed some colour on my driveway.

Glacier Blue - as I have had grey cars for the last 5 years and the wife banned white or black. As mine had been a demo the garage had the wheels recoloured in Graphite which sets it off as being slightly different.

jdsx said:
Goldfinger said:
Pearl white.

Hadn't realised how hot it was in the north east :lol: I guess that's global warming for you :D

I didn't say 'every' day though.... ;) :lol:

My first choice was the bronze metallic colour. Then the burgundy red. Failing that I'll take the midnight blue ones.

No.

Wait.

Mitsubishi have decided these are only available on the diesel Outlander, despite, so far as I can tell, absolutely NO difference in the body shell, the PHEV is available only in dull grey, dreary silver-grey, white-ish, and a pale blue colour which I thought I would like until I saw one in the wild and it just looked like it needed a wash. Fifty shades of Meh.

The black looks *really* good - for about half an hour, then you need to wash it again. If they fit all charge points with car wash lads they'll be on to a winner...

ccomley said:
...and a pale blue colour which I thought I would like until I saw one in the wild and it just looked like it needed a wash.

Ah......I think that might be mine :eek:

Grey. Outgoing Discovery's grey, and thought it'd help the transition. :D

I do wish there were some other colours though - might have gone for black but my wife's just got a black ASX (spotted the Phev when buying that) and thought we'd look like a funeral directors...

I really liked the white one I had for the test drive, but after 3 days it was filthy so I've gone for Atlantic Grey.

'Mid March' delivery is the most precise I've had so far.

jdsx said:
ccomley said:
...and a pale blue colour which I thought I would like until I saw one in the wild and it just looked like it needed a wash.

Ah......I think that might be mine :eek:

It was in the carpark at the business centre just up the road from Richo Stadium where we'd gone to watch Wasps vs Quins, a couple of weeks ago.

AngelCakes said:
Went for Frost White, I have always liked white cars

same here. Although I've been mulling over how good have a black roof wrap would look....

Back