2023 Outlander PHEV steering wheel buttons

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandit

Has anyone had problems with the radio volume button on the steering wheel not working properly? Mine worked once or twice, and now when I use it, it changes the station instead of the volume.

Does left/right also change the stations, or only up/down?

Has the steering wheel been removed for any reason?

I'm wondering if it is a configuration change in software, or if connections have been changed somewhere.

There is a known concern with the steering wheel switches. Not a huge amount of them failing, but enough to get Mitsubishis attention. The current fix is replacement for the faulty parts, as no modified or improved parts have been announced as yet.

My volume down button on steering wheel feels like the spring is missing. Up works fine but when I press down the volume sometimes drops to 0 and I have to turn back up. Waiting till my next service to have them look at. Also the driver's side door panel is loose, they fixed once but it has loosened again.

Does left/right also change the stations, or only up/down?

Has the steering wheel been removed for any reason?

I'm wondering if it is a configuration change in software, or if connections have been changed somewhere.
No the steering wheel has not been removed and yes both buttons changed the station.

Back