aircraft style "bing" noise - what is it?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentphev

A couple of times I've heard a chirpy sounding "bing" noise. Sounds identical to the toilet/seat belt sign noise you get on an aircraft.

..but theres nothing on any of the displays (that I could spot) which says what it was for.

Any ideas?

:mrgreen: I’m keeping count. This was the fifth time the question was asked on the forum. That makes it the #1 FAQ I should think. :p

When you get the 'bing' noise again, look at the map screen, top right corner, with the indication of max speed and a tight bend signal.

t3lmo said:
When you get the 'bing' noise again, look at the map screen, top right corner, with the indication of max speed and a tight bend signal.

Of course, whilst looking for it you reach and miss the bend :eek:

Yet another reason why I'm glad I've ONLY got a Gx3h :p

I thought it meant someone in the back had pressed the 'attention' button in the back because they wanted some duty free and another gin and tonic!

BobEngineer said:
I thought it meant someone in the back had pressed the 'attention' button in the back because they wanted some duty free and another gin and tonic!

Or a sick bag?

rgilyead said:
BobEngineer said:

Or a sick bag?
ah! you have ridden with me at some time then! :lol:

Back