chargemaster home charge point

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duetto

getting phev wednesday. got the chargemaster home charging point set up already.

from reading the leaflet the charge point light goes from amber to green when charging.

what happens when the battery fully charged? will the green light revert to amber? from what I can make out having not done it yet you have to switch on the ignition to check the battery meter in the dash, I must be wrong but cannot work it out. I know the battery cuts off when fully charged but how do you tell without check the dash controls?

You can use the app. Or you just know that it's 3.5 hours to charge from empty and work out roughly from how long it's been charging.

I have energy monitoring equipment so I can see when it's coming towards the end as it ramps down the power.

If it works the same as my Rolec then it goes green when charging and back to amber (or in my case blue) when no longer charging.
kind regards,
Mark

I had a 16amp chargemaster unit fitted recently.
Amber light is on the whole time. The green light remains on when you have switched the unit on with the key. It doesn`t go off when car is fully charged. I guess it is to remind you to switch it off with the key

Back