Driving settings

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gobman

Is there any way to keep the regen settings when moving from P to D, from resetting to 0 regen each time? Same when starting the car as it's a pain having to hit the paddles every time. Surely it is reasonable to be able to retain your settings?

You can also use the drive select lever. In "D" when pushed backwards it will engage B3 and when pushed twice B5.

I get that (hadn't realised the B2 thing though as it is a bit ineffective), but it's a pain when you have to that EVERY time you move off from a long stop as I don't like sitting still with the driveline tugging away wasting energy. A software patch would surely do the job?

How long is a long stop? If you are in drive, but stopped at, say, traffic lights or a junction queue, a harder pressure on the brake pedal disconnects the drive. As you can see on the power distribution display. You then retain your B settings when moving off.

Regulo said:
How long is a long stop? If you are in drive, but stopped at, say, traffic lights or a junction queue, a harder pressure on the brake pedal disconnects the drive. As you can see on the power distribution display. You then retain your B settings when moving off.
Indeed, there is no power to the motors when the brake is pressed firmly. Nevertheless, there is a very small power consumption going on as long as the car is in Ready mode. Roughly 300 - 400 Watts. When the battery is really full (>100%*) it is quite a bit more, even during braking in B1 or higher. Should we worry about it? I doubt it ;)

* >100% seems a bit strange. But I have seen the car report up to 108% SOC, immediately after a full charge

Back