GX3h BT connect caller id?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benk1118

Hi, I have just picked up my gx3h and I am trying to get the hands free sorted. Every time someone calls it appears with their number rather than there name? Is there anyway to switch this from number to name?

Cheers

If the number is in the phone book, then I think it displays the name, doesn't it? That said, I didn't think the GX3h had the display to show either - it comes up on the MMCS of the GX4, but the GX3 doesn't have one, does it?

That's right it doesn't have the MMCS but it does have a two line display for radio/iPod it does display the iPod songs so I would of thought it would be able to do it but can't seem to find how!!

Benk1118 said:
That's right it doesn't have the MMCS but it does have a two line display for radio/iPod it does display the iPod songs so I would of thought it would be able to do it but can't seem to find how!!

'fraid I can't comment on that...

Benk1118 said:
Hi, I have just picked up my gx3h and I am trying to get the hands free sorted. Every time someone calls it appears with their number rather than there name? Is there anyway to switch this from number to name?

Cheers

I have the GX3H and I have the same issue. I already have imported my contacts but it still only shows the number. What phone are you using? I am using an iphone 6plus.

Kamz58 said:
Benk1118 said:

Cheers

I have the GX3H and I have the same issue. I already have imported my contacts but it still only shows the number. What phone are you using? I am using an iphone 6plus.

I have the iPhone 5! It seems frustrating that the iPod will display name but not the caller id!

Back