Manual

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseytony

Hi everybody,

I'm looking forward to receiving my new PHEV in a few weeks, and have been enjoying reading through these forums to get ideas before I get the car.
I have one request/query that someone may be able to help me with.
There is quite a lot in this car that is new and different to anything I've had before, and I'd like to be able to read the manual. However, I live in Switzerland so my manual will be in French. My French is not the best, especially when it comes to technical stuff, so if someone had an electronic or scanned copy of the manual in English it would be a great help.

You'd have thought really that the manual ought to come on an SD card or USB key so that it can be read on the screen. That would save a bulky manual having to live in the car, allow all different languages to be available, allow searching etc, and be more environmentally friendly (especially given how the car is being promoted!). I wonder if the Mitsubishi people read these forums?

Cheers

Tony

Look for the topic user manual, Grace has kindly posted a copy which can be down loaded, happy reading!
Peter

roseytony said:
Hi everybody,

You'd have thought really that the manual ought to come on an SD card or USB key so that it can be read on the screen. That would save a bulky manual having to live in the car, allow all different languages to be available, allow searching etc, and be more environmentally friendly (especially given how the car is being promoted!). I wonder if the Mitsubishi people read these forums?

Cheers

Tony

... and we'll watch with interest as you consult the manual to work out where the fuse for the MMCS unit is when it's blown!

Here it is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9gs93ue9v1bco6/Outlander%20%20PHEV%20-%20Owners%20Manual%202014MY%20-%209290F852.pdf?dl=0
all thanks directed to Grace for the original upload.

Seeking help again!

I've read the manual (a bit long winded but quite informative) but see that all references to the MMCS all say to refer to separate manual. Again, mine will be coming in French, so has anyone, by any chance, got a digital version in English?

Many thanks

Tony

Back