New Gen Battery Removal PDF

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What type of battery cells are inthere?
No idea. The PDF only goes through the removal process. Lots of cool pictures. It's weird how the battery chemistry and construction is such a mystery. I've heard the new generation is NMC but that was just from some random poster.

Thank you for posting the link. Looks like it will be easy to service/replace. Any idea why they don't show any battery cooling systems having to be disconnected? Is the thermal management system optional on some models?
I've seen three documented cases of Hyundai/Kia replacement batteries being priced at over $50,000 CDN. Lets hope Mitsubishi keeps the price of these batteries reasonable.

Thank you for posting the link. Looks like it will be easy to service/replace. Any idea why they don't show any battery cooling systems having to be disconnected? Is the thermal management system optional on some models?
I've seen three documented cases of Hyundai/Kia replacement batteries being priced at over $50,000 CDN. Lets hope Mitsubishi keeps the price of these batteries reasonable.
The list price is about $20k Canadian. I found a Mitsubishi parts site in the US that listed them for about $13k USD, however they were on sale for about $10k USD. I had the part number, but I've misplaced it.

The list price is about $20k Canadian. I found a Mitsubishi parts site in the US that listed them for about $13k USD, however they were on sale for about $10k USD. I had the part number, but I've misplaced it.
Found the part number. 295B0W030P

Looks like it's still on sale in the US. In fact it looks cheaper than I remembered. Maybe the prices will drop in the future.

https://www.mitsubishipartswarehouse.com/oem-parts/mitsubishi-battery-pack-assembly-ev-295b0w030p

Back