PHEV user in Ireland

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SheikMabouty

Hi

Are there any Outlander users in Southern Ireland that could share any positive or negative
Points on using a PHEV

Many thanks

Sheikey

I'll be visiting next month does that count?

Signed up for the free ESB/ecars RFID card (which covers almost 100% of both the North & South) and note that there are some useful Rapid chargers at petrol stations on the way to the West from Rosslare with Fast chargers in car parks as in UK.

Similar to Greendwarf, I'll be visiting from next week for at least a month. Can't really charge from my apartment, but regularly use public chargers using free ESB Card. The PHEV only has a 3kW charger, so most public chargers take a a good three hours to charge from empty.

There is only one Rapid in the Waterford area. That gives 80% in 20mins, but for me hardly worth it.

Most if the time, I'll charge on the A Roads and use the battery in towns and villages. Not the most optimal, but works.

mocara said:
Similar to Greendwarf, I'll be visiting from next week for at least a month. Can't really charge from my apartment, but regularly use public chargers using free ESB Card. The PHEV only has a 3kW charger, so most public chargers take a a good three hours to charge from empty.

There is only one Rapid in the Waterford area. That gives 80% in 20mins, but for me hardly worth it.

Most if the time, I'll charge on the A Roads and use the battery in towns and villages. Not the most optimal, but works.

What colour is yours (mines dirty white unless I wash it :lol: ) I'll give you a wave if I spot it - there can't be many GB plated PHEVs there at any one time.

greendwarf said:
mocara said:

What colour is yours (mines dirty white unless I wash it :lol: ) I'll give you a wave if I spot it - there can't be many GB plated PHEVs there at any one time.

It's grey, with touches of seagull.

Back