Pick Up this Tuesday (1st March)

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shamusj

Hi all, long time lurker here, thanks for creating a great forum!

I am picking up a new Outlander PHEV this Tuesday 1st March, is there anything I should be asking the dealer to do for me before I pick it up and drive it away?

Many thanks!

Shamusj said:
Hi all, long time lurker here, thanks for creating a great forum!

I am picking up a new Outlander PHEV this Tuesday 1st March, is there anything I should be asking the dealer to do for me before I pick it up and drive it away?

Many thanks!

Congrats.

They ought to charge it up ... mine wasn't though I did ask for mine to be delivered ASAP!

I would ask them to go through all the functions of the MMCS

Had mine about a month and still not fully up to speed with it. there are an awful lot of menus and sub menus some are info only, some are settings only

I chance my car every 3 or 4 years previous 2 were a 2012 mercedes E Class and 2009 bmw 5 series. Both have comms and nav systems which I got to grips with and about a week. Had the Mitsubishi a month and still not got it all working

Main things I still cant crack is the voice command, which apparetly does not understand English. Also incoming caller id I have downloaded my phonebook from a windows phone which is visible in the system phonebook but refuses to display callers id on incoming calls - not good for work.

Good luck and enjoy

Back