software update for iOS9

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick check and it seems to stop the app hanging between uses. no new features that I could see

Seems OK, but crashed out (closed) a couple of times.

Although the battery is fully charged, it is showing only one bar on the iPhone display. Maybe needs to have a complete cycle to get synced. Time will tell!

Jeff

my biggest disappointment from buying the phev is that as a relatively early adopter (sept 2014), i was hoping that mitsubishi would have a good sized team working on updates to the car and app which would be delivered as a stream of constant improvement over the months. so far, i've been able to increase the pre-heat from 10 mins. that's i

this is leaving a bit of a stain on the phev experience for me, as it's a good car which could be great with a few enhancements via software upgrades. the forum is littered with good ideas, such as EV only, 2 timers per day, etc. yet none of these seem to have been acted on by mitsubishi.

this will definitely factor in to my next car choice.

raymie said:
A quick check and it seems to stop the app hanging between uses. no new features that I could see

Mine did that as well, but clicking the refresh icon at the top right changed it to the correct status

Back