Steamed Up (The car AND ME!) NO LONGER!!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When applying toothpaste to glass to prevent steaming, apply it on one side of the J-cloth (or whatever you're using) dampen if necessary and apply only the other side to the glass. Otherwise the abrasive component of the toothpaste may scratch the glass (don't think about what it's doing to your teeth :) )

Claymore said:
Oops :oops:

:)

JimB

.HE HE!! Don't beat yourself up Jim, I have a thick skin.
27 years married, 19 years divorced. More money , more peace, no aggro. good woman in my life but not living with me PERFIK! ;)

I don't have to beat myself up on here Colin....there's a queue of people waiting :shock:

Hey you........get in line!

Just enjoying the banter in case anyone thinks I'm posting to get my name noticed, although I haven't yet found the thread that explains the rewards that that brings.

:roll:

JimB

Icerunner said:
There is no fog problem - you need to have AC on to Condition the Air. Conditioning the air means 'altering temperature and humidity', not 'making stuff cool down'. If you turn off AC you end up with just altering temperature. Depending on your local weather and the way you had your temperature set, there will be fogging. You park a warmed up car with humid air - the air cools off during the night. Cold air can 'hold' less evaporated water than warm air - it will condensate. This will also happen while driving - the hot air in the car will cool off when close to the windows. No magic there, no-one can alter the laws of physics.

Just turn on the AC, and it will lower the humidity in the car. This will also help in preventing muff odours.

How did I miss this post. Made me laugh out loud..hahaha.

SolarBoy said:
jaapv said:
Errr...What is so funny then? :?: :?:

Muff is 'polite' slang for a ladies 'front bottom'.

Don't worry jaapv, my Irish wife never did understand why Muffin the Mule is illegal, despite living in England for over 60 years. :lol:

greendwarf said:
.................Don't worry jaapv, my Irish wife never did understand why Muffin the Mule is illegal, despite living in England for over 60 years. :lol:

What celeb has been accused of that today, musta missed it in the papers....unless one of 'carrot head's' co presenters was a mule.

But no, why would they want a mule and a donkey on the same program?

:D Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Laughing like a mule!

JimB

Back