The showoff thread - post your Outlander here!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paule23 said:
Never mind the car, look at all that Sun, we've not seen that in Glasgow for months. Roll on May.....

Is that the big yellow thing I've seen in the sky on holidays in Spain?

I'm in Ireland :cry:

Picked up mine this week GX4h in Pearl White

PHEV2.jpg

Well this could be mine coming off the boat - that is if this photo hadn't been taken at least 8 months ago...

PHEVPORT10.jpg

And one of you lot out there might very well be driving it, or one of these very vehicles...

PHEVPORT3.jpg

Fbitc said:
after applying sunprotect foliatec superdark blacknight window film :)
and still mounted winter tyres :-(

And after that post I'm off to purchase a 155cm monitor for my laptop! :mrgreen:

sorry guys :oops:

its unlikely to drive a forum which is not able to store pictures and images on it's own webspace. Just uploaded to my webspace and forgot to scale the pics down

but whats wrong with a 60" Display :shock: :lol:

I have just ordered a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GXh3+ edition in Titanium grey. It will be delivered 15 of december. However I took some pictures of the car dealers demo car when I had it for one day.
I have started a blog with pictures and some reviews of the car. I will be doing long term tests of the car which you can read about here.

http://www.pluginhybrid.se
This is the car, it looks like mine but this is a Business Edition.
2-outlander-klappersten.jpg

http://www.pluginhybrid.se/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/2-outlander-klappersten.jpg

It's never stopped raining since the Orient Red arrived and I find it's not easy getting pictures, even after tweaking, that accurately convey the colour.

Maybe the clouds will disappear soon and allow better results.

JimB

Looks great, I've been coveting the silver ones so far in this thread but now I'm glad I chose Orient Red (at the dealership now, for some reason they're suggesting a 6th January delivery, must be some Xmas party), thanks for posting!

Back