What's your favorite regen?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AndyInOz said:
I use B5 in heavy traffic, and the other levels to maintain a constant speed while descending hills.

I don't really think about it much. If traffic is heavy, I just hold the paddle for a second and it switches into B5.

Similarly, if you want to go back into D, you can hold the opposite paddle for a second.

:D

? Pretty sure mine doesn't, I have long wished it would go all the way up or down by a long hold instead of a short press but it doesn't for me, have to press multi times.

BobEngineer said:
AndyInOz said:
I use B5 ...

...I just hold the paddle for a second and it switches into B5.

Similarly, if you want to go back into D, you can hold the opposite paddle for a second.

? Pretty sure mine doesn't, I have long wished it would go all the way up or down by a long hold instead of a short press but it doesn't for me, have to press multi times.

How odd, do we have different versions of the car?

It might be worth drilling down into the manual to see if that is one of those things that can be turned on and off.

Andy

BobEngineer said:
Mine (MY16) doesn't either. Multiple presses needed to get to B5 - it's one of the little things which irk me.

Wobblydeb said:
BobEngineer said:
Mine (MY16) doesn't either. Multiple presses needed to get to B5 - it's one of the little things which irk me.

Mines a 64 plate pre-facelift, and I can get to D5 by pulling the gear level back twice - first step takes it to D3. To get back to standard D, I pull the right hand flappy paddle thing back for a couple of seconds (that takes it back to D from any of the levels)

Back