British Gas Charger

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Showard

Hi has anyone had the free charger installed by BG. I'm told that you can log into the usage used by the charger as they have a SIM card installed. I was hoping I can print off a monthly surge and cost so I can claim the money back through work with being a company car. Look forward to any response.

Thanks

I have the BG charger , made by chargemaster. Not had any details of now to track the energy used.
My phev is a company car and I claim for business mileage at the HMRC rate for a 2.0 litre petrol (16p per mile).

I've only just had the charger installed and was told up to 2 weeks for the paperwork to complete the loop - which includes the RFID card and access to the chargevision software. The forum had a brief exchange on this a few days ago: http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1668

likewise I've been told at work to recharge mileage as per 2.0L petrol car and not to try to claim electric cost

In my experience you are best to ring Charge Master directly on 01582 500331 and speak to them. If you have the paperwork for your install they will register you over the phone and email you your user name and password for www.chargevision3.com

I wouldn't wait for them to get to you as it may take quite some time. My charger is very accurate when I log on and quick to update, but the rates they use for their calculations need to be checked with your own situation. It would be better if you could input your own energy and mileage costs etc.

Back