estimated delivery date

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abitinga

ordered my GX4H Atlantic grey through fleet solutions on the 5th of march but as yet still no EDD. anyone know whats taing solong to get a date, surely that should be a matter of a phone call? i know im impatient but my current car is on the way out so could really do with the outlander being here (plus i cant wait for my new toy :D )
any ideas if there is another way i can find out the date?

I don't work for the NHS, so have no knowledge of Fleet Solutions, but...

I would contact your nearest Mitsubishi dealer and make a casual inquiry about stock availability for the model and colour you have ordered.
I had heard that the next Mitsubishi boat lands late summer (don't know how true that is), leading to September deliveries. At least then you'll know whether or not you're going to have to wait for the next boat.

I ordered my black GX4h back in January, requesting late April delivery. The bizarre response was "there are cars available in [my colour\spec] 10-14 days away, so April delivery is not a problem".
More recently, I got nervous, thinking what is the likelihood of Mitsu holding a vehicle in stock for several months?

Long and short of it is that I changed my required date just under two weeks ago from April to ASAP. It arrives TODAY (yeay!!).
It took 7 days to arrive at the dealer after being called from port.

My atlantic grey GX4H came "from stock" at Mitsubishi Northampton, delivery would have been 3 or 4 weeks had we not put it back until the new numberplate came through.

There definitely seems to be stock about

Ok so an update, sort of.
Fleet solutions have told me that the dealer is expecting my can in by the end of this month. So hopefully an EDD a week or two after that :)

I was told by our local dealer that there is stock of GX4h's but the 3's are starting to dry up due to fleets buying them 'in droves'.
I too am waiting for a EDD on a 4h in Atlantic so will post when i get a date!

Ours was ordered 7th January....

And we're still waiting!!! :cry:

She gets an email at work at 12:03am every Wednesday since ordering, that looks identical to the previous weeks email, that ours will be here at the end of April!!! :evil:

We feel we're starting to be messed about by NHS Fleet, as the dealers round here are having no problems....

But maybe, as it's a GX3 we've ordered, maybe that's the reason.... We're back of the queue as everyone's wanting the GX4 or higher...?

Chargemaster are coming on Monday 23rd of March to fit the charge point. Now to order the lead and wait for the car.

Ok so charge point installed, charging cable ordered and an email update this morning saying that my expected delivery date is now for late March. :)

Ok so got my registration number and chassis number today and will be contacted by the dealer for delivery date within 48 hours:) excited much ;-) lol

Current situation with ordering a new PHEV
GX3h & GX3h leather - at least May delivery
GX4h 2-3 weeks
GX4hs - 2-3 weeks
GX5h & hs - only a handfull left and discontinued.

With most other manufacturers looking a lead times of 10-16 weeks Mitsubishi delivery times are fantastic.

:D

Ok so I'm expecting the car to be delivered at some point tomorrow.
Having never taken delivery, or had a new car before, let alone a hybrid, are there things I need to do or look out for when it gets delivered?

Just an (another) update...

According to NHS Fleet, today (14/04/2015) is some kind of 'cut off' date for you receiving your cars' delivery date...???

So according to her boss, she should have / receive a delivery date tomorrow*, as she was only told this as she was leaving work tonight.

*Well it's now 14 weeks for us, so we shall see and are NOT holding our breaths... :roll:

Abitinga said:
Ok so I'm expecting the car to be delivered at some point tomorrow.
Having never taken delivery, or had a new car before, let alone a hybrid, are there things I need to do or look out for when it gets delivered?

Definitely concentrate on looking for damage. Any other faults will be fixed under warranty without question, but scratches, dents and rips to fabric could be blamed on you if not noticed and reported on collection.

Well my order went in on the 23rd March & I have just been told 1st May :D

That is for a Gx4h in Atlantic ;)

Charge point was installed Sat just before the scheme closed , so am a happy bunny :lol: :lol:

Back