estimated delivery date

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered a gx3h leather pearl white yesterday from alphabet will update once I get delivery date confirmed but was told 10-14 weeks initially

Hello All,

Another lurker, turned buyer, just ordered a GX4H in Atlantic Grey on the 13th, from Alpabet, 3 year lease...

Just waiting on order details to have home charger installed... :roll:

Dannyhusband said:
I just ordered a gx3h leather pearl white yesterday from alphabet will update once I get delivery date confirmed but was told 10-14 weeks initially

Update my new outlander phev gx3h is at the dealer in Stoke and will be delivered to my house on 7th may

Outlander stock arriving in Northern Ireland around the 10th May, my new ETD is May 20th

Hi Everyone,

Another Lurker turned buyer....

Ordered black gx5h two weeks ago...only to be told it wasn't available. :(

Then offered an Atlantic grey gx5h last Wednesday :D

Delivery next Wednesday...looking forward to it..

Can't be any worse than the outgoing Lexus rx450h
:roll:

Roll on Wednesday...

Cheers all.

OldHay said:
Hello All,

Another lurker, turned buyer, just ordered a GX4H in Atlantic Grey on the 13th, from Alpabet, 3 year lease...

Just waiting on order details to have home charger installed... :roll:

now have a cnfirmed delivery date of the 18th May....

Just ordered a GX3h Frost White, expected delivery first week of june.

alas the 3 being the only model that Motability allow.

Ordered mine through NHS Fleet solutions, was told that the boat is due to land in England 'at the arse end of the week' so hopefully that's today. Does anybody know of any inside info?

Ordered mine on Saturday. Dealer's system shows a ship docking on the 29th May full of GX3h in Atlantic Grey, which is coincidently the exact car I wanted. Salesman said the time from ship to delivery will depend on pre-allocation and where it physically is on the ship and then through unloading and customs. Here's hoping...

An interesting update on supply.. of sorts.
Had all the rear plastics of my 4h over the weekend to fit the towbar & electrics.

All the plastics had manufacturing dates of Feb 15 which is interesting given my car was delivered on the 3rd May to UK dealer.
This tells me that they are moving them through the system pretty quickly .

2 months from component manufacture to delivery of final car is pretty swift in my book. ;)

PeterGalbavy said:
Ordered mine on Saturday. Dealer's system shows a ship docking on the 29th May full of GX3h in Atlantic Grey, which is coincidently the exact car I wanted. Salesman said the time from ship to delivery will depend on pre-allocation and where it physically is on the ship and then through unloading and customs. Here's hoping...

Got a call from the dealer. The shipment has landed and my specific car is due for loading onto transport on the 28th for journey to London. They expect it 29th/30th and then after dealer prep I should have it on Monday/Tuesday! Yay!

Better order a type 2 cable then...

Was originally scheduled to get mine first week of june, my dealer found one on an earlier boat, tried to collect it last week only to find that the reschedule notice hadn't got to everyone and my adaptations had not been fitted :( , expecting it later this week, still a week or so before original estimate :D

discorduk said:
Was originally scheduled to get mine first week of june, my dealer found one on an earlier boat, tried to collect it last week only to find that the reschedule notice hadn't got to everyone and my adaptations had not been fitted :( , expecting it later this week, still a week or so before original estimate :D

Phew!

Mine is a real basic model, no options - so that's easier for me at least :)

Ordered GX5h on 27/3 through CCR. Still no sign of it. It was due to be delivered to dealer on 9th June, and to me on the 15th June.
I am being told that the car is at Portbury dock, but they don't know when it will be leaving. Communication from CCR has been very poor, and non existent from Alphabet the lease company.

Back