"Fuelly" Accounts to compare consumption data

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ferris. You need to go into settings first to make sure you have your units set up correctly. Sounds like you have US settings to me if it's asking you to enter gallons. Once you've got the right units your dashboard readings should make sense.

If you want to display your figures as a badge in your signature (like mine) then you also need to make sure you select the correct units at that stage too as your changes in settings don't carry over.

HTH! :D

maddogsetc said:
ferris. You need to go into settings first to make sure you have your units set up correctly. Sounds like you have US settings to me if it's asking you to enter gallons. Once you've got the right units your dashboard readings should make sense.

If you want to display your figures as a badge in your signature (like mine) then you also need to make sure you select the correct units at that stage too as your changes in settings don't carry over.

HTH! :D

That's not entirely true... You can change it by just putting in 'uk','us' and whatever the au version is right in the link you put in. Or at least that's what I did.

Back