How I updated my sat-nav.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pasquires

I originally just went to www.satnavdisc.co.uk and without looking ordered what they were offering, it arrived within the week cost £80.
However that did not work, SD card unreadable. So I contacted them by email and they asked for the code on the top right of unit (either e or w), version info and a picture of the existing map card, a new SD card was in the post and my version is now 17_A. I hope that this helps anyone wanting to update their map.

interesting, and seems rather cheap. Tempted. Did it look like its original from Mitsubishi or is it looking like one of those dvds with handwritten writing on that you usually see in the car boots?

WHats interesting is that it is the first post from the person. I would be questioning what their link is to the company.

The SD card had a proper Mitsubishi label. I have no link to the company what so ever, it was that after reading how some people found it hard to update their map I found this company was very helpful and wanted to tell others about it.

Back