Sell the car to Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkde

Hi,

Never really had to do this but after a year of owning the PHEV I have decided the car is not for me. Nothing wrong with it but since buying it my 4 miles each way every day is now much more and I am just not seeing the benefit from it being plug in able.

It is a 15 plate GX4H with a removable towbar, service plan, unmarked etc and has been loved, just clocked over to 11,500 miles and has been a reliable car. I just can't do my daily drive with any more than 25mpg... lots of town driving but more than the range. A normal drive and it is fine but not suited to the trip.
The new garage has already offered me 25,000 for the car.

Has anyone sold the car back to Mitsubishi and is there any benefit from just trading it in?
The place I would trade it in have said they would not offer more than the value if it had a towbar etc but advised mitsi would? I have contacted them and will update this too but it is Sunday and I am sitting here wondering...

Cheers

Just to update this,

It would appear unless you are trading in your car mitsubishi are not very interested in the cars. I tried a few and had either very low offers or was told they do not buy stock other than from mitsubishi UK.

Ended up trading the car in to the garage my new car came from as it was just easier

Back