Service Reminder Display

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunda67

When the car arrived last week the next service reminder on the display showed 12 months / 12500 miles and the 12500 mileage dropped as the car was used.

However, it now says 24 months / 25000 miles which can't be correct. Is there anyway to change it to the correct reading without taking it back to the dealer?

Thanks.

There is a screen to make changes. The PHEV has 1500, 15000,30000km etc, or every 12 months servicing. This is typical of modern cars. The settings in the MMCS are user adjustable, so could you have updated by mistake?

Yeh I could have updated by mistake when learning how everything works. However, I have found the bit in the manual on how to "reset" it and it doesn't let me - perhaps because I haven't driven the car since I noticed the update. I'm guessing when it does let me update it will just go to the next service interval though i.e. 36 months / 37500 miles.

But also assuming I did reset it by mistake i.e. told the car it had just been serviced it shouldn't have gone to 24 months / 25000 miles it should have gone to 12 months / current mileage + 12500 miles as the service is due every 12500 miles or 12 months?

Back