South East or South Central

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogsetc

Not wishing to be outdone by 'our friends in the North', anyone in the South East wishing to register interest here?

I'm on the Hampshire/Surrey border for starters... :D

I'm not far from you maddogs, GU24 (west of Woking).
All - are we thinking of having a meet up after work one day or a weekend? A car-group photo maybe?

Does NW London (Ruislip) count, or should us "londoners" setup a separate thread?!

R

That'll make 2 of us in SW London when I get mine - October? (only ordered in July)

I've already got 2 complaints about the car - you can't get it in red and the roof rails are flush so can't tie stuff down securely and you can't get it in red! :cry:

NE Kent. Mine turning up mid/late September. Charge point being installed this Friday by BG.

Lease vehicle so only went for the 3h but in the metallic blue.

Hertfordshire and Kent - roughly 50-50. GX4h on order - no formal delivery date set, but led to believe the second half of September.

Ooh! ooh! just seen a polar white Outlander on the Clapham Road in South London - just like the one I've ordered (dealer still saying vaguely end of September!). If it was yours I am soooooooooooooooooo jealous :x

Saw 3, (2x black & 1 white) on a transporter on M11-A120, yesterday on way to the Clacton Airshow. I was driving so couldn't see all the details, but 1 was deff. a PHEV!

Wonder who the lucky owners are! :mrgreen:

I am in Mid Sussex - got mine on the last day of July....
(as in the Photo - Grey - GX4h)
I test drove a Blue one but it was too pastel for me.

North west essex. Pearl white 4h on order. Should dock on 11th September and delivery 10-14 days after that.

Awaiting mine late Sept GX4h Pearl white..

Charge point fitted.. read all the manuals ....

Rainham Kent ....

Dave

Atlantic Grey now silently prowling the streets around Bromley. Got it on Friday - absolutely love it so far - everything I'd hoped for.

Back