South East or South Central

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
webbo73 said:
Atlantic Grey now silently prowling the streets around Bromley. Got it on Friday - absolutely love it so far - everything I'd hoped for.

GX3h in Metallic Black on order expected end of October in the Sidcup area. Expect to see it in Bromley on weekends when the wife goes shopping.

Atlantic Grey now silently prowling the streets around Bromley. Got it on Friday - absolutely love it so far - everything I'd hoped for.

Hi Webbo. Can you point me to any charging locations in Bromley? I'm in Tunbridge Wells now but I still visit Bromley and Orpington from time to time - I'm actually an Alderman in Bromley :)

Poins said:

Hi Webbo. Can you point me to any charging locations in Bromley? I'm in Tunbridge Wells now but I still visit Bromley and Orpington from time to time - I'm actually an Alderman in Bromley :)

Ordered GX4h in Atlantic Grey last week and expected mid october. You'll probably see it in Petts Wood / Chislehurst .
Hi Webbo - The only charging points I know are at the Glades (now called Intu). There's none in the Petts Wood / Orpington area. Still searching.

nileshpa said:
Poins said:

Ordered GX4h in Atlantic Grey last week and expected mid october. You'll probably see it in Petts Wood / Chislehurst .
Hi Webbo - The only charging points I know are at the Glades (now called Intu). There's none in the Petts Wood / Orpington area. Still searching.

It's strange for me seeing these place names; I grew up in Petts Wood, and went to school in Chislehurst. Was often drinking in Bromley in my late teens. But I left for Uni of Surrey in 1989, and moved north in 1997, been here since! Still visit friends down south regularly though, so there'll be another Atlantic Grey GX4Hs around occasionally!

Hi all

Just joined the group, on the Sussex/Surrey border just by Gatwick. Got my PHEV GX4HS a couple of weeks ago, and loving it.

Great to find other owners here, as there are always questions with new technologies.

Looking forward to chatting

Duncan

Got it- white Gx3h yesterday - so watch out SW4! I drove it back from dealers in Bromley and wife with has just been down to Tesco's at Clapham South and back (once she remembered not to use her left foot - she was fine) :eek:

Black GX4h arriving on Tuesday (after what feels like forever!!) Will mainly be in the Canterbury area

I'm in Southampton
Car is arriving in January
GX3h (leather) in frost white

Informative forum keep up the good work :D

Sam X

Forgot about this section - engrossed in the techy bits!

Had my blue GX4H for 10 days now, loving it so far. Starting to feel "at home" with it. I'm in Basildon, Essex, but regularly journey to Norfolk and back, especially in summer. I love driving the PHEV locally, knowing it's costing about £1.50 for an overnight charge, my old Volvo could easily get through a gallon of liquid gold for the same journeys. My first measured trip to Norfolk gave 37mpg, so that's acceptable to me for such a large beast. Next job - kill the beeping tailgate! And install a dash cam.

Hi to everyone on here, I have been reading the boards for a few weeks now and have finally gotten round to registering as I have confirmation that my new GX4H will be ready for collection this coming weekend!!!!! :D

I have been driving a Toyota Prius Plug-In, prior to that a standard Prius, am really looking forward to testing out the eco credentials of the Outlander.

Am in the South East, so hello to everyone from our region and of course everyone across the country.

ecodriver said:
Hi to everyone on here, I have been reading the boards for a few weeks now and have finally gotten round to registering as I have confirmation that my new GX4H will be ready for collection this coming weekend!!!!! :D

I have been driving a Toyota Prius Plug-In, prior to that a standard Prius, am really looking forward to testing out the eco credentials of the Outlander.

Am in the South East, so hello to everyone from our region and of course everyone across the country.

Welcome - just to help "PHEV spotting" - colour & county?

Ian

greendwarf said:
ecodriver said:

Welcome - just to help "PHEV spotting" - colour & county?

Ian

Hi there,
I went for the standard Polar white colour, as it is a company car, and I am based in West Sussex. Haven't seen any on the road near me yet however I am sure I will start to see them soon.

Mine's an Ice Blue one, in Dorset. Although our 'local' garage (Poole) has sold about 15-20 in the past few months I have yet to see another one on the road.

Picked mine up today so finally feel eligible to declare an interest in this thread. Based at Chandlers Ford close to the bottom of the M3 so will be keeping an eye out for fellow PHEVers in the area
Dave

Marlow, Bucks here.

Test drove and ordered yesterday after a while looking at every possible review and forum.

Got a registration number today, waiting to hear on delivery.

Have registered with Chargemaster on their website for a charger.

Will be replacing a 12 year old 17mpg Range Rover 4.4 and a 9 year old 44mpg Peugeot 107 with one car...

Very excited.

BeeJay said:
Marlow, Bucks here.

Test drove and ordered yesterday after a while looking at every possible review and forum.

Will be replacing a 12 year old 17mpg Range Rover 4.4 and a 9 year old 44mpg Peugeot 107 with one car...

Very excited.

If you don't hear from Chargemaster quite quickly, pester them by phone. They seem to lose some to the bookings made through the web site. Once they have noticed your request, they respond quickly and efficiently.

maby said:
If you don't hear from Chargemaster quite quickly, pester them by phone. They seem to lose some to the bookings made through the web site. Once they have noticed your request, they respond quickly and efficiently.

Thanks for the tip, just rang them as I couldn't find the confirmation email for some reason - they had all my details there, and I had already been assigned to someone to call me back. Will definitely keep chasing them.

BeeJay said:
maby said:

Thanks for the tip, just rang them as I couldn't find the confirmation email for some reason - they had all my details there, and I had already been assigned to someone to call me back. Will definitely keep chasing them.

Once you are in their system, you are more likely to have to fight them off! I applied on their web site and heard nothing for several days, I called them and they apologised and gave me a booking about two weeks in the future but they then called me several times during that two weeks to say that they had an engineer nearby with some spare time and ask if he could come round at short notice to do the installation. I explained that I had work commitments and could not simply down tools to go and let him in - the engineer arrived promptly at the agreed time and completed the installation efficiently.

BeeJay said:
Marlow, Bucks here.

Very excited.

Welcome aboard ;)

Back