Upgrades etc ..

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

englishman

Awaiting my GX4H in a couple of days and there appears to be some confusion with the dealer on upgraded parts etc.
I have ordered LED running lights and requested the default units returned to me as I have already paid for them.
The dealer seemed to think this was not possible and it was out of his hands.
Well I called Mitsubishi head office and spoke to a very helpful chap , this is the head office official line.
Any upgrades to any vehicle the part or parts being removed, are automatically left in the boot of the car for the owners use.
If this doesn't appear to be the case then Mitsubishi will replace any parts removed that appear to be missing.
I shall see if my standard lights are in the boot as stated.

englishman said:
Awaiting my GX4H in a couple of days and there appears to be some confusion with the dealer on upgraded parts etc.
I have ordered LED running lights and requested the default units returned to me as I have already paid for them.
The dealer seemed to think this was not possible and it was out of his hands.
Well I called Mitsubishi head office and spoke to a very helpful chap , this is the head office official line.
Any upgrades to any vehicle the part or parts being removed, are automatically left in the boot of the car for the owners use.
If this doesn't appear to be the case then Mitsubishi will replace any parts removed that appear to be missing.
I shall see if my standard lights are in the boot as stated.
Hi,
I received the spare headrests after a DVD upgrade at port and received the standard DRL's although they were done by the dealer.
Kind regards,
Mark

Kevnorth said:
Hi there i've got the DVDs But I would like to know what is the media pack
Hi,
Instead of one of the headrests having an integral DVD player it has a MicroSD card slot and an Apple connector (I think) so you can use iPod/iPhone type stuff on the display or play films/music from the SD card slot. You can set each screen to display the other screen so both screens can watch the same DVD or the same film from SD card.
Kind regards,
Mark

Back