Who are you?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joined so thought it a good idea to introduce myself.

1. Owner or should I say it is a company car on a lease scheme. Car arrived 30.03.16 current mileage approx 3800.
2. Model - GX4H Orient red
3. Face lift MY2016
4. What attracted you to the car initially - the quietness, more comfortable and relaxing than my previous car (but not as sporty) and the BIK.
5. Location - mid Suffolk
6. Occupation - Compliance and regulatory affairs engineer.
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV you have had before - absolutely none.

Hi... Newbie to the forum, and a very excited 'soon to be' owner of a new PHEV.
I'm based in Sweden (British origin though)...

1. I take delivery this Friday (17th June)
2. Model - Full Nav safety package, plus detachable towbar, Red.
3. Not sure what a facelift is, but if it's about the snazzy chrome stuff on the front of the car, then yes.
4. Purchased because we do short (less than 6km) trips across town to and from the local station each day.
5. Upplands Väsby, Stockholm area, Sweden
6. Working full-time (software test engineer)
7. Absolutely zarro experience with any kind of EV or PHEV.

One big issue I have is my Swedish is not super good. Wondering how I can get my hands on an English manual? Anyone have any ideas? I have trawled online but the manuals I see are for the old model.

Just signed up been reading for a few weeks since placed order with NHS Fleet Solutions

1. Owner / possible owner / date of delivery: delivered last thursday leased through work nhs
2. Model / possible model: GXH3+
3. Facelift / non facelift: facelift 2016
4. What attracted you to the car initially: liked the old outlanders and the extra room for photography kit and bikes at weekends. also liked the drive after test driving one in durham
5. Location - city & country: Peterlee County Durham UK
6. Occupation (plus what that means in real language) IT
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV you have had before not had any EV before did have a 1.6 diesel ds3

1. Company Lease Car, through NHS Fleet Solutions. Date of delivery: April 11th 2016
2. Model: GX3+ Orient Red
3. Facelift MY2016
4. What attracted you to the car initially: Savings to be had in fuel cost, coupled with Tax breaks (I ordered the car 6 months in advance - aware that government rules would change), grant for installation of a home charging point (80% at that point). The fact I could, in real terms, save money monthly getting an SUV as a lease car as opposed to going for a straight replacement of the Ford Fiesta I had leased previously. Finally, but not least, the reduction in my environmental impact. My current driving profile is pretty much ideal for getting maximum fuel efficiency and minimum use of the internal combustion engine.
5. Location: Ashington, Northumberland
6. Occupation: Health and Social Care Professional (Registered Social Worker)
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV you have had before: No previous experience, at this point expect my next car to be either another plug in hybrid or more likely a full electric vehicle.

Just signed up been reading for a few weeks since placed order with NHS Fleet Solutions

1. Owner / possible owner / date of delivery: Collected Tuesday last week
2. Model / possible model: GX4h
3. Facelift / non facelift: Non facelift 2015
4. What attracted you to the car initially: Like the idea of the EV hybrid, still needed the space for kids, sport and camping.
5. Location - city & country: Cheam, South West London
6. Occupation (plus what that means in real language): IT Consultant
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV you have had before: Not had any experience

Okay this will be my first post as a new PHEV owner.
4 Weeks ago I recieved my Outlander PHEV in silky white. I wanted a big car with SUV looks so it had to be the Outlander.
Also because where I live, (The Netherlands) there is still a huge tax advantage when driving an EV.

1. Owner / possible owner / date of delivery: 19-07-2016
2. Model / possible model: 2015 model, Executive edition with X-line pack
3. Facelift / non facelift: Non facelift 2015
4. What attracted you to the car initially: The space, the EV driving and the cool SUV looks!
5. Location - city & country: Enschede, The Netherlands
6. Occupation (plus what that means in real language): Business Manager
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV you have had before: I've had a Toyota Prius for a week.

Changes / Mods: Changed the DRL into LED, changed the parkbulb and license plate light into LED.

1. On order with 4 yr lease - Delivery 1st Sept agw
2. GX5HS - White Pearl / Gun Grey int
3. MY16
4. Economy, living 5 miles from the office means essentially £1 a week (aside from business travels). Also as a company car BiK are ridiculously low compared to German marques
5. Middlesbrough UK
6. Director
7. No experience of PHEV aside from a 24hrs test drive which when i was showing 186.7mpg when handing the car back made me think YES...

Rob

1. Owner - 05/09/2016
2. Model -GX4H
3. Facelift
4. I only do short journeys so the 30 mile electric range is ideal plus I was finding it more difficult to fold
myself into my Lexus IS300 SportCross.
5. Location - Southampton, UK
6. Occupation - none as I'm pleased to say I'm retired.
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV - absolutely none.

New to this forum and the world of hybrid cars.
Ive had a butchers at the discussions and the regional threads and it seem that im the first to join from Spain. My new Phev Kaiteki (only Phev model available in Spain) should arrive any day now.
I have to say that my new car will have a tough job to win my heart.... my previous car was a german car with 270 bhp, big, powerful and very comfortable. So i decided to go hybrid do make full advantage of the current tax, parking, special reversible-lane benefits that electric cars enjoy in Madrid. The outlander allows me to benefit from those and at the same time accommodate my family of 5. But i have to admit im not too excited. I hope that once i get the car the love will grow...
1. Owner / possible owner / date of delivery: Owner - 9.09.16
2. Model / possible model: kaiteki 4wd
3. Facelift / non facelift: tow bar
4. What attracted you to the car initially: size, consumption/benefits/size
5. Location - city & country: Madrid/Spain
6. Occupation (plus what that means in real language) self employed consultant
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV you have had before: none

Cheers
D

1. Owner - 26/7/16 (company car)
2. Model - GX4HS
3. facelift
4. What attracted you to the car initially - company car, big, roomy and good on fuel. low P11D tax, what I get back in fuel should pay my tax for me :)
5. Location - Bolton, UK
6. Occupation - rep for an Electrical wholesaler (big orange vans!)
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV you have had before - Total novice, good but I have my worries.

1. Owner - date of delivery : Mid September
2. Model - GX4h, Atlantic grey
3. Facelift / non facelift: 2016MY
4. What attracted you to the car - EV; almost all journeys less than 25 miles
5. Location - Solihull, UK
6. Occupation - Dull stuff with computers
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV - Zip

Hi

Just got a 2nd hand PHEV ... Dec 2013 with 121k km .. coming from NL

Lot of km ... but it is looking in very good shape .. interiors are almost as new (only the driver sit has a little sign of wear on a corner) ... the car is looking never crashed and in perfect shape ... apparently

Aim is to make the 20/25km of daily car usage in 100% EV mode ... still ... I don't believe it will be cheaper in running cost then my previous Dacia Duster 4x4 1.5D ... that I did own for a bit over 3y without any issue at all

1. Owner - date of delivery :November 2015
2. Model - GX4h, White Pearl
3. Facelift / non facelift: 2016MY facelift
4. What attracted you to the car - EV; congestion free,
5. Location - London, UK
6. Occupation - Houseband and great lover (that's why i convince her to buy one) :lol: :lol: :lol:
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV - use to own a prius

Likely new owner in 2017.
Currently driving a Toyota Yaris Verso, which I imported from Denmark in 2000. 161000 miles later, the engine is sweet as a nut but the car is slowly corroding underneath, and the latest service and MOT costs are more than the car is worth, so I'll take it through, run it for another six months or so and aim for a PHEV with a 17 plate.
Looking at the GX4H as the most likely purchase, as I don't want all the automatic safety gizmos!

Hello I have just purchased a GX4h. Looking forward to joining the 'plugin hybrid' movement and getting away from my diesel CX5.
1. Owner - date of delivery :November 2016
2. Model - GX4h, Red
3. Facelift / non facelift: 2016MY facelift
4. What attracted you to the car - EV; move away for diesel
5. Location - Yorshire, UK
6. Occupation - Retired
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV - non

Hello I have recently leased a GX3h+.
1. Owner - Delivered September 2016
2. Model - GX3h+, Orient Red
3. Facelift / non facelift: 2016MY
4. What attracted you to the car - EV on short trips yet can do long trips without anxiety or drama
5. Location - East Yorkshire, UK
6. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV - none just heard of challenges faced by a friend with his BMW i3

Hi, I have taken delivery of a company owned Gx4hs.
1. Owner - Company - Delivered November 2016
2. Model - Gx4hs, Grey
3. Facelift / non facelift: ??
4. What attracted you to the car - Tax, EV, Big Car
5. Location - West Yorkshire, UK
6. Occupation - Commercial Landscaping Manager
7. Experience of EV/REV/PHEV - newby

Back