2023 PHEV - Roof Rack / Cross Bars

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gohan84

Hi everyone, looking to see if anyone knows ....if the gas version of the cross bars are the same fit as the PHEV. Having a hard time trying to find one that ISN'T over $500 (Canadian $) - .....I see some one eBay / Amazon - but it technically doesn't say PHEV.... anyone have some installed from aftermarket?

FYI: I do have the side rails from factory- I need the bars so I can install my roof mount box on it ...came from a 2018 and those bars don't fit...I wish I could just cut them down, but the way it grips the rail was a bit different as well.

Thanks!

I've read that the ones from the dealer make a ton of noise at highway speeds. But here's a link for crossbars for under $200USD, but have never heard of them before, so buyer beware!

https://pawauto.com/products/mitsubishi-shogun-sport-roof-rack-crossbars-fits-to-for-flush-roof-rails-black-color

Also, anyone know where I can buy the side rails? Didn't realize the 2023 SE PHEV didn't come with them.

Back