Beeping while standing still or driving under 20km/h. Help 🫢

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it have front parking sensors? I have them on mine and they are a dealer fitted aftermarket product. There is a switch on the side of the steering column to turn them on or off. If actuvated and left switched on, they will continue to bleep ever if the piwer is off.

Attachments

• IMG_4827.jpeg
    IMG_4827.jpeg
    509.2 KB · Views: 0
Does it have front parking sensors? I have them on mine and they are a dealer fitted aftermarket product. There is a switch on the side of the steering column to turn them on or off. If actuvated and left switched on, they will continue to bleep ever if the piwer is off.
Omg I pressed that small button and it stop beeping , but does that mean I turn off parking sensors totally ?

OK. Here's a new one to add to your list.

After driving around, hundreds of times, with my dog in the front passenger seat, he triggered a beeping warning that I've never heard before, as I was slowing down for a corner.

A tiny seatbelt warning icon lit up in red, next to the word 'PASSENGER' in the centre of the dashboard.

I had no idea that there was a light there, but can just see where it is in photographs.

PassengerBelt.jpg

That's where the light appeared, you can just make out the ghost of the light, between the red highlights.

Is that light lighting when you have the issue?

I can see a couple of yellow icons under the word 'PASSENGER' in your latest video.

What are they displaying?

(I can't see that part of your dashboard in your videos.)

Last edited:
Back