POI...

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

englishman

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/View-Promo?Page=CampaignLanding_Mitsubishi_EV_EU&NewLocaleID=en_GB&NewDomainName=Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site&cwt=application/ApplicationFrame_campaign_light&&

Interesting that France, home to a mayor EV manufacturer, Renault, has so few EV charging points :eek:

Hi,

Can this be done on the GX3H model, sorry if im being thick, waiting for delivery of my PHEV in the next 2 weeks hopefully?

Many thanks

Clarkey4x4 said:
Hi,

Can this be done on the GX3H model, sorry if im being thick, waiting for delivery of my PHEV in the next 2 weeks hopefully?

Many thanks
I dont think a GX3H has any sat-nav.

puckernutter said:
How can I update my map pack? I have 2013B installed. Is it possible to get a 2014B or something for free?

The mapping is on an SD card that plugs into the MMCS behind the screen. You can update it via a suitable PC and I was told that your dealer should be able to supply updates - the implication seemed to be that they would be free for the first couple of years at least.

Thank you, I will ask them to update on thursday when it's in on first service (20000km, I wonder how much of an oil change really is needed lol)

Back