What does this beeping button do?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LondonLass

So ... what does the button next to the tailgate opener do on the 3h? I managed to miss pressing the button that opens the boot, and hit the one to the right of it. Queue lots of warning beeps, and I've no idea why? I had a scan of the owner's manual but couldn't work it out. Anyone know? My money is on it being a feature on the 4h that doesn't do anything on the 3h, but it beeps anyway.

On the 4h the button to the right of the boot is to turn off the Pedestrian Alert System.

Is this different on the 3h?

Stu said:
On the 4h the button to the right of the boot is to turn off the Pedestrian Alert System.

Think previous posts were talking about the exterior bottons on the tailgate itself, not the cabin dashboard buttons! :roll:

DrSlackBladder said:
Stu said:

Think previous posts were talking about the exterior bottons on the tailgate itself, not the cabin dashboard buttons! :roll:

Ahhhhaaa
:)

jaapv said:
Basically the beeps mean that there is a door not closed properly (including the tailgate itself)
Hi,
Or that you still have a key inside the car, or probably also that you don't have a key on you.
Kind regards,
Mark

Back