What new can I expect to see at my 02/2015 Outlander PHEV?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim

When I ordered my Outlander about two weeks ago, there was a new batch for feb. 2015 already on it's way to the exclusive importer here in Switzerland.
My dealer was able, to make a reservation for my desired colour and model from out of that batch.
After the reservation, my dealer mentioned, that I had to expect minor changes on the exterior and a few updates on the inside compared to the car I test drove, which is from sept. 2014.

Funny thing is, he couldn't tell me exactly what these changes might possibly be, no clear statement from Mitsubishi, they wouldn't want to release any more info before delivery in week 7, 2015.
After he showed my pics of the 2016 model, I was quite happy to hear, that the changes will NOT look extreme like that yet, but that there will be a difference to the 2014 model I drove.

So, who could think of anything, or knows about something concerning what I could expect to find, when I pick up my PHEV in two weeks from now?
It will be the top model (only two versions available here in Switzerland).

Each importer seems to set its own specification, so hard to speculate as to what has changed for Switzerland in 2015. I'd guess it won't be more than very slight tweaks. In the UK the only thing that seems to have changed is the addition of the GX5 models, which have a few cosmetic bits bolted on. I don't think any major changes will arrive until the Autumn, when the full facelift is rumoured to launch. Could be wrong of course.

Have you not seen this

http://www.myelectriccarforums.com/mitsubishi-confirms-outlander-phev-for-usa-in-spring-2016/

It looks like the facelift/redesign ? is due later this year, ready for delivery next year.

It will address the battery monitoring problem, which should address the perceived 'battery capacity anxiety'.

Back