Wheels and Tow bar new PHEV

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinH

Finally order a new PHEV, does not need to drive arround in my fathers 2014 model any longer.
Need to fit new tyres + tow bar, can not find information about the rims, does the new model have the same as the older 5x114.3 67,1 ET 38?
Does someone have information if the tow bar is the same for the new model? will the old fit?

greendwarf said:
raymie said:
The standard rim size for the Outlander varies by model.

Not in the UK, AFAIK :?

In the UK the wheels / tyres are the same on all models of the PHEV - 18x7 alloys & 225/55/R18 98H. This includes the GX5h and 5hs models. I can't vouch for the diesel version or the facelift models, perhaps someone could let us know.

DazzyB said:
Neverfuel said:
I can't vouch for the diesel version or the facelift models, perhaps someone could let us know.

Still 225/55/R18 on the MY16....just much better looking ;)

Having had to wait around a Mitsubishi dealership for a couple of hours over the last two days, I can certainly say the wheels look stunning on the new model.

I can now confirm. the rim should be 5/114.3 67.1 ET 38
About the tow bar, mechanically the tow bars is the same on model 2012-1215 and the new 2016, but the electrical is different.

Back