Inbound ships for September UK deliveries

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My PHEV is due delivery 'mid September' and is on the 'Boheme'. My dealer told me that TPMS would be included, so (if he's right) UK cars delivered in September should have it.

I'm also waiting for info. as to where 'Boheme' will arrive! Other posters on here suggested that Mitsubishi has a port depot where ordered accessories are fitted - I thought Bristol/Portbury - so if somewhere else, does this mean delays while dealers (themselves) fit e.g. towbars?? Perhaps they'll squeeze it into Portbury!

Cheers, Andy

All pretty unstable places - hope nobody sinks it before they've unloaded our cars!
yes Maby, my thoughts exactly.

It left Beirut this morning and is now heading to Mersin. Talk about meander around!

I see the expected date at Portbury is now 03/09, whoop, whoop, may get car sooner.

Was wondering whether to go for a private '64' plate, I expect all the good ones are kept back to be sold & the dealers get the rubbish, unmemorable ones. :lol:

Still waiting for my dealer to get the choices in, before I make up my mind.

tarq said:
All pretty unstable places - hope nobody sinks it before they've unloaded our cars!

It left Beirut this morning and is now heading to Mersin. Talk about meander around!

I see the expected date at Portbury is now 03/09, whoop, whoop, may get car sooner.

Was wondering whether to go for a private '64' plate, I expect all the good ones are kept back to be sold & the dealers get the rubbish, unmemorable ones. :lol:

I've never understood this hangup about having a "memorable" plate. In the (very unlikely) event that I do something wrong on the road, the last thing I want is a witness saying to the police "Of course I remember the registration - how would I forget 'SEX1E'?"

maby said:
tarq said:

I've never understood this hangup about having a "memorable" plate. In the (very unlikely) event that I do something wrong on the road, the last thing I want is a witness saying to the police "Of course I remember the registration - how would I forget 'SEX1E'?"

SEX1E that made me chuckle

Whole new thread now on what your private reg would be.

david1972 said:
Boheme approaching the Straits of Gibraltar this morning :mrgreen:

Anyone know when it is due in? I'm being told to expect the car sometime after September 20th.

Hi,
I have ordered Outlander Gx4hs and was told that the ship would be docking on Aug 31st. I assume it is the Torino? Dealer mentioned that it will take 10 - 14 days to get possession of the car. Counting my days!
- Praveen

Hi
Have taken the plunge following a test drive of a GX4h today, must say was very impressed with the car!
I have been driving a Lexus RS300 which I have had since new, but with an average mpg of about 24mpg I thought it was time to trade it in, looking forward to some cheaper motoring.
Have been given a delivery estimate of mid September, can't wait!!

Hello and welcome to the new members waiting for their cars! Wish I'd been savvy enough to track the ship when I was waiting for mine! Congrats on your orders - not long to wait.
Cheers
H

"Day 71 in the Boheme tracking house...."......sorry, getting mixed up with something else there I think :lol:

Today, she is moving through the southern region of the Bay of Biscay, having cleared the northern coast of Portugal and Spain; 3 days from the UK (allegedly!)

Looks like the 'Boheme' is heading for Sheerness, docking on 25/8. My dealer's info via Mitsubishi has it docking on Sept 1st so I am guessing it'll discharge (other makes?) at Sheerness and then head to Bristol / Portbury with hundreds of PHEVs...... :D

As an aside, I decided to cancel my option for the 'protection pack' due to comments here about quality (thanks), and substituted the rear parking sensors (GX4h). The dealer says there's no problem, so it does look like these things are fitted at the port of entry.

Cheers, Andy

Saw the ship moored off shore (margate) earlier today. Good few miles out to sea but it's clearly huge. Frustrating to know my cars probably only a couple of miles away at the moment but I've got to wait another 3-4 weeks for it yet.

She's at Sheerness. Now if only they could just unload a few hundred PHEVs and take them by road to the dealers...

dmd said:
She's at Sheerness. Now if only they could just unload a few hundred PHEVs and take them by road to the dealers...

Just mine will do! We're just a few miles from Sheerness today - I'll take it to the dealer myself!

She's on the move again but seems to be going the wrong direction. Heading for WANDELAAR PILOT which suggests to my untrained mind that she's going to be docking in Holland next, not Portbury. Grrrr!

Just heard mine's docking 11th September. Whoop! That's an improvement on 'early November' as previously reported. Not sure what boat this will be on then?

Back