Inbound ships for September UK deliveries

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having been dutifully tracking the Boheme, my dealer tells me my car is actually on the Torino and that these are two of around a dozen ships carrying inbound PHEVs. I have tracked the Torino and it seems currently to be sailing westward along the sea to the north of Africa. I'm told it is due to unload its UK-bound cars on 31 August.

dmd said:
She's on the move again but seems to be going the wrong direction. Heading for WANDELAAR PILOT which suggests to my untrained mind that she's going to be docking in Holland next, not Portbury. Grrrr!

Won't she have offloaded phevs at sheerness?

Marinetraffic.com shows the 'Boheme' docked Sheerness 25th August 07.19 departed 14.47. Any chance this is the expected 14th August delivery date first given and fingers crossed vehicles were off loaded.

Poins said:
Having been dutifully tracking the Boheme, my dealer tells me my car is actually on the Torino and that these are two of around a dozen ships carrying inbound PHEVs. I have tracked the Torino and it seems currently to be sailing westward along the sea to the north of Africa. I'm told it is due to unload its UK-bound cars on 31 August.

Torino has passed Lisbon this evening.....not long now Poins :cool:

Having been told on 15th July that I could order a glazier blue GX4Hs which would dock on 12th August, then told 24th August I am now informed it will be 1st Sept. Not impressed! :evil:

Well after meandering around the 'med', Themis is now bound for 'Casablanca' .

According to 'portbury log' it's now due in on/around the 5th Sept. So a few days earlier than the 10th, originally quoted! :D

Haven't heard a peep from my dealer though. I thought they should have contacted me about registration choices & any extras I wanted fitting, but have heard nothing!

Suppose I'll have to chase them next week, grrr, not good.

My dealer tells me that the car is due to arrive today. I guess that means that my car is/was on the Torino which is at Portbury right now.

Whilst 'Marine Traffic' is saying that the Boheme is moored off Bremerhaven, my dealer states that my car (supposedly on the Boheme) has been unloaded at Bristol and the processing has started.

If your dealer is correct then your car (and mine) must have been on the Torino, which has now unloaded at Portbury and departed towards Zeebrugge.

Hi
I'm new to posting on the forum but have been avidly following all the postings. I'm another Scottish (well English but living in Scotland) Outlander PHEV buyer.

I have a white (solid) GX4h on order and my dealer has said that it is on a boat that docks "in Bristol", i.e. Royal Portbury, on the 11th September which by simple logic means it must be on the Hestia Leader which has travelled from Japan and is currently off-loading vehicles at Gioia Tauro in southern Italy. It has yet to offload in Barcelona before getting into Portbury.

Mine is supposedly on Themis Leader which is now showing docking in portbury on sept 4th.

marcusw, if the Hestia Leader is on the same route as Themis. it'll go to Casablanca after Barcelona then set off for Bristol.

Must admit to looking forward to it now, can't stop trawling these boards of tips & info. :lol:

Well, after starting this thread it seems there's been some confusion about ships and docking times, etc. I was told my car's on the 'Boheme' which (according to Dealer) was to have docked on 1st September. As some of you know, it did briefly visit Sheerness about 10 days ago, but since then has been visiting northern European ports and has been since last week moored in the North Sea off Bremerhaven! Visiting my Dealer today he said the ship had arrived yesterday (2nd) at Portbury and begun to unload, so it wasn't on the Boheme. Now it seems the car's in the arrival system I'm not really bothered which ship it was on, as long as it's here!

Today's story was that cars already sold had priority for processing, and those needing accessories fitted (e.g. towbar, dog guard, etc) would go into the queue for this, at the port's Mitsubishi workshop. However, with thousands of cars to disembark I guess the queue can be quite long! This, together with sorting cars into appropriate destinations on transporters, means quite an organisational task. Anyway, he was still confident of the original '2 days for customs clearance then up to 10 days for delivery to dealer' so I'm still hoping for the 3rd week in September....

Cheers, Andy

I'd be delighted with the 3rd week in Sept :D

Talked myself into thinking it'll be the last few days of the month, so any improvement on that will be a buzz

Hestia Leader just coming into Bristol :D
Pretty sure mine's on it based on ETA I got from supplier. I'm excited because my new car's coming, but sad because I've got to slop my mazda out! Look out hairy midget gems, kids socks and macdonalds toys - here I come :roll:

I got some good news yesterday. Eddie Stobart was delivering my car from Portbury to my dealer in Peterborough yesterday and I'm collecting it on Monday.

dmd said:
I got some good news yesterday. Eddie Stobart was delivering my car from Portbury to my dealer in Peterborough yesterday and I'm collecting it on Monday.

Great news!

What had been your predicted delivery date please dmd?

Back