Mitsubishi Motors UK has linked to this forum

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to congratulate us all on being a great resource of information for plug-in hybrid owners!

Mitsubishi Motors UK has linked to the Outlander PHEV Owners Forum in their Affiliates and Partnerships section!

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/company/links.aspx
Outlander PHEV Owners Forum

Join in the discussions about the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and learn more about the vehicle here.

Thank-you to all for all of the information you've provided and helped me with!

Let's hope that Mitsu actually take note of the issues and suggestions from forum members. This forum ought to be an invaluable resource for them to learn what their customers' real concerns are and how they can improve their product and their service.

marta said:
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to congratulate us all on being a great resource of information for plug-in hybrid owners!

Mitsubishi Motors UK has linked to the Outlander PHEV Owners Forum in their Affiliates and Partnerships section!

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/company/links.aspx
Outlander PHEV Owners Forum

Join in the discussions about the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and learn more about the vehicle here.

Thank-you to all for all of the information you've provided and helped me with!

It would have great to think that this meant that Mitsubishi Motors UK were monitoring this forum and actively taking on board the knowledge, opinions and experience of PHEV users / owners.

This appears not to be the case as I see no input whatsoever where owners or users publish information or questions re the PHEV.

One simple example is the question about heated windscreens in the UK. If Mitsubishi UK were in the least bit interested they would have input the answer.

It appears that the link is so that Mitsu Uk and/or its agents can get information from us but with no quid pro quo.

JimB

rgilyead said:
Let's hope that Mitsu actually take note of the issues and suggestions from forum members. This forum ought to be an invaluable resource for them to learn what their customers' real concerns are and how they can improve their product and their service.
It is a foolish producer indeed who does not monitor customer forums on his products.

jaapv said:
rgilyead said:
It is a foolish producer indeed who does not monitor customer forums on his products.
Well, it depends what the motivation is for "monitoring". Some companies are only trying to make sure nobody is saying anything derogatory. Others are genuinely interested to see what their customers re saying. The best ones actively participate both in answering questions and in proactively seeking feedback via online surveys or discussions. Mitsu customers have invested a great deal of time and money in understanding, actively using, and debating the new technologies built in to the PHEV. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum that Mitsu would be foolish not to plug in to (sorry).

I got a response today re my 'Heated Windscreen on UK Models?' thread - from CCCUK.

Whether CCCUK is Colt Cars UK I'm not sure as their profile seems to contain no information although they joined the forum in September this year which sort of ties in with this thread.

JimB

Back