Thin paint on the Phev

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our two year old, 25,000 mile metallic blue PHEV is also no worse for wear paint wise than I would expect for a fairly well used car. Dents are a different matter - the panels are so thin that a careless bee can leave a dent if he flies into the door!

maby said:
Our two year old, 25,000 mile metallic blue PHEV is also no worse for wear paint wise than I would expect for a fairly well used car. Dents are a different matter - the panels are so thin that a careless bee can leave a dent if he flies into the door!
I think the problem is: the bees don't here you coming ..... so, there is more collisions than with a regular car :geek: :lol:

I'm feeling reassured from the grey paint reports, more so as I visited a showroom today to take my first look, and liked the look of the Atlantic Grey that was there. Now I've got to see whether my bicycle will go in the back and stand upright.

Jimmac said:
Need to be a very small bike

You're right. And mine isn't. The PHEV is the same height as my Toyota, but the floor inside is a lot higher. Length is OK, as bikes can stow diagonally. More stuff to weigh up, and I'm on the wrong thread for that!

Back